Give the gift of a second chance.
We’ve all been given a second chance.
Your donation to Hina Mauka will assist those in need recover from the devastating effects of addiction. It will help them rejoin their families and communities while building healthier, more fulfilling lives.
You can give to Hina Mauka in various ways. Make a financial donation now or commit to one in the future through Planned Giving. Or make an in-kind donation of goods or services to support our clients and programs.
Support Hina Mauka financially by:
• Making a general gift to Hina Mauka to use wherever it’s needed most.
• Donating to our Kōkua Fund and directly help qualifying clients pay for treatment expenses.
• Designating your contribution for your favorite program or project.
• Including Hina Mauka in your estate planning to ensure we can continue our work into the future.
Make your gift online, by mail, phone, email or in-person.
- Click here to donate online by using Hina Mauka’s secure donation page.
- Mail a check. Make your check out to Hina Mauka and mail it to: Hina Mauka, 45-845 Po‘okela Street, Kāne‘ohe, Hawai‘i 96744
- Call or email us to make your donation. Please call (808) 236-2600 ext. 267 or email us at email@example.com.
- Donate in-person. Visit us at our administrative offices: Hina Mauka, 45-845 Po‘okela Street, Kāne‘ohe, Hawai‘i 96744
Hina Mauka is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization licensed by the State of Hawai‘i as a Special Treatment Facility (STF). Hina Mauka is also nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Your donation to Hina Mauka is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Hina Mauka does not publish, share, rent or sell any donor information.
Thank you for caring.
For more information on these and other giving opportunities, contact Hina Mauka at (808) 236-2600 ext. 267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.